and asking enough questions, can be key to the results you get in animal communication. Here are some tips to help you out in that regard.
- Whenever you get a yes or no answer from an animal always pick from the journalists’ tool box: Why?, How?, What? Where? When? and Who? to get more nuance. For example, if an animal says he doesn’t like another animal in the home, make sure to ask him why he doesn’t like the animal, what the animal does that he doesn’t like, what could be done to make it better, and etc. Have as your goal to explore ALL the nuances. Those standard journalist questions will help you do that.
- If you start to get a feeling about something as you are talking to an animal make sure to follow the sidetracks that come up for you and ask the animal about them. For example, if you are talking to an animal about some bad behavior and you start to get a feeling of sadness. Ask the animal why you are getting a feeling of sadness and see where it leads.
- Come up with new questions to ask the animals that might net you great results. Here is one I just thought of: What is the nicest thing your person does for you? Keep coming up with new questions all the time and try them out. The right question can net amazing results.
If you want to share some questions you think are great, or some you some that you thought of while reading this, send them in for all of us!
The quality of your answers is in direct proportion to the quality of your questions. The quality of our answers is dependent upon the quality of our questions. The more accurate and more specific our questions are, the more profitable and more beneficial the answers we get will be. Albert Einstein
New Ideas for Manifesting
Here is a new idea on how to manifest that I got from a client’s blog (http://www.koropeski.blogspot.ca/)
The idea is to live from the question, which means you pose a question and leave it unanswered. This helps get your subconscious to work with you rather than blocking you. When you ask the question and don’t try to think of the solutions, other more innovative or expedient solutions can find their way to you. Make your questions as broad and limitless as you like. Here are some sample questions you could ask:
- What would it take for all of my dreams to come true?
- How could I be more healthy and energetic than I ever dreamed possible?
- What would it take for me to …….
Just keep asking and sending out questions out as much as you like, but don’t try to answer the questions. Living from the open-ended question will help you to open up (at the subconscious level) to receiving. Try it and see what happens.
And here is a link to a blog about how finding the right question is the way to go in terms of efficiency and problem solving.
Holiday Simon’s Cat
Developing Your Intuition
A colleague of mine just sent me a link to a talk by Sonia Choquette (no longer up) the author of many books on intuitive development, including: Trust Your Vibes. Here is a link to her website.
In her talk Sonia recommended two practices I found interesting and wanted to pass on to you.
1. Keep a daily journal of any hits or hunches that occur to you. Find a time at least once a day to sit and write whatever hits and hunches you can think of for that day. Then track how those insights hold up over time. Were they accurate? Was it information you really needed? A hunch you should have followed? Sonia says this is how our intuition guides us and it can be life changing to start following these hits and hunches. But first you have to capture them.
2. When you find yourself in a quandry about a decision or course of action do this: First ask repeatedly, my head says this…, do this about three or four times until you think you have all the info your head wants to offer on the issue. Then take a deep breath, release and relax and ask your heart: My heart says this… Do that process about three or four times. Then compare the information from each exercise.
This is a Cool Interview: Vandana Shiva, Amy Goodman and Jane Goodall
The earth is not there to be engineered, she’s not bits of dead rock; she is the living Earth that we were reminded about…..we need to bring forth another leadership for another world, because we don’t want leadership in that rotten world of destruction. It’s not worth it anyway. It’s not going to last too long. We want the seventh generation, cultivation of leadership for the future. Vandana Shiva
My student Claudia just published a book about her chickens, sure to be a winner! www.claudiabruckert.com
This looks like a neat book, not out yet… http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2013/12/real-life-fox-and-the-hound/
Re: The State of the Earth
I am at present speechless in the face of what is happening to and on the earth. I have no clue what to do. Any input you want to offer would be welcome. For sure we should be doing things to protect ourselves and our animals from all the toxins from the Gulf and Fukushima and here is a good option:
But there is no way to protect the wildlife and the habitat. Really unbelievable.
Well it is the holidays…so here is a bit more cheer.
From now through New Year’s get 15$ off my normal half hour rate for a consult or a tutoring session! Get a gift for yourself or your friend/relative. I can send you a gift certificate by email that you can print out.